NicoBloc, your best bet for avoiding smoking withdrawal symptoms
Why you should stop smoking
Your life expectancy increases when you quit smoking and your overall health improves. It is never too late to quit, and the reversal effects are evident in the studies performed on ex-smokers.
Some of these advantages include:
- A decrease in your risk for smoking-related diseases such as lung and throat cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, ulcers, erectile dysfunction, and kidney disease.
- Decrease your risk for respiratory and anesthesia complications during surgery.
- Improved sense of taste and smell.
- Improved physical appearance - Smoking can cause wrinkles, dry, dull skin, and stained or yellowing of the teeth.
- Money saved from not purchasing cigarettes and on medical fees for illnesses related to smoking.
Do you suffer from smoking withdrawal symptoms?
One of the primary reasons quitting smoking is so difficult is because of the withdrawal symptoms. Not only can these symptoms be uncomfortable, but they can also sometimes be painful.
The nicotine in tobacco is highly addictive, and hence people who try to quit may experience withdrawal symptoms, especially if they have been smoking for years.
Some of these common symptoms may include:
- Nicotine cravings
- Difficulty concentrating
- Extreme hunger or increased appetite
Sometimes, people may experience less common withdrawal symptoms such as dizziness, headaches, coughing, mouth ulcers, and constipation.
How can you prevent smoking withdrawal symptoms?
By smoking nicotine, your body becomes chemically dependent on the substance at a certain level. Once you begin to reduce the level, your body will begin to go through withdrawal. In order to prevent these symptoms, some people may use nicotine chewing gums or patches, or they may even resort to getting prescription medications to help ease the symptoms. These are known as Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT).
NTRs can sometimes cause side effects like dizziness, insomnia, nausea, and headaches.
NTRs are sometimes helpful for ex-smokers, but it doesn’t necessarily remove the urge to smoke. If you have a connection with the act of smoking itself, NTRs are likely to not solve your smoking addiction.
Another problem with NTRs is that they are still introducing nicotine to the body, which is still harmful even when not smoked.
Why NicoBloc is your best option to stop smoking and with no symptoms
The fact is that while quitting is difficult, it isn’t impossible. With the right tools and support, you can quit smoking successfully and reclaim your life. While NTRs may be the more popular solution to quitting, they may not be the best. NicoBloc offers you a better, more effective way of quitting smoking.
NicoBloc works by blocking the nicotine and tar in cigarettes while you smoke. You are able to gradually increase your dosage of NicoBloc as the weeks go by, and this gradually reduces your nicotine and tar levels with each cigarette.
By using NicoBloc you are able to:
- Wean yourself from smoking as opposed to quitting cold turkey
- Experience little to no withdrawal symptoms
- Set achievable targets and goals with quitting
- Successfully reduce or quit your cigarette consumption