- The only product that blocks up to 99% of tar and nicotine.
- Made from natural ingredients and is drug free.
- Applied to the filter just prior to smoking and absorbed into the filter.
- A viscous barrier forms to prevent the nicotine and tar from passing through the filter.
- It weans smokers off their addiction to nicotine, gradually, rather than “Cold Turkey.”
- Smokers can cut down the amount of cigarettes they smoke before making a serious attempt to quit.
- 100% all natural solution and drug-free, making it safe for all smokers including expectant mothers looking to quit.
- Originated from a project started by the late William Rosen in the U.S. in the late 1980s.
- Rosen demonstrated that a fluid dropped onto the filters of cigarettes could absorb up to 99% of the tar and nicotine.
- The product was trialed in the Irish corporate sector in 1995 and in the UK in 1998 as The Rosen Programme.
- Over 100 organizations introduced the program to their employees and achieved much higher success rates than with any other smoking cessation product.
- In 2013, the UK became the first country to officially endorse “cutting down” as a recommended strategy for smokers who cannot or do not want to quit smoking entirely.
- The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) recommended that doctors inform their patients of these alternatives.
- NicoBloc is available on a National Health Service prescription in the UK as well as over-the-counter.
NicoBloc Fluid has been previously available under the names of Accu Drop, Take- Out and The Rosen Fluid.
- NicoBloc is now available for the first time in the United States through Bloc Enterprises, the exclusive U.S. distributor.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.