- The only product that blocks up to 99% of tar and nicotine.
- Made from natural ingredients and is drug free.
- Applied to the filter just prior to smoking and absorbed into the filter.
- A viscous barrier forms to prevent the nicotine and tar from passing through the filter.
- It weans smokers off their addiction to nicotine, gradually, rather than “Cold Turkey.”
- Smokers can cut down the amount of cigarettes they smoke before making a serious attempt to give up entirely.
- 100% all natural solution and drug-free, making it safe for all smokers including expectant mothers .
- Originated from a project started by the late William Rosen in the U.S. in the late 1980s.
- Rosen demonstrated that a fluid dropped onto the filters of cigarettes could absorb up to 99% of the tar and nicotine.
- The product was trialed in the Irish corporate sector in 1995 and in the UK in 1998 as The Rosen Programme.
- Over 100 organizations introduced the program to their employees and achieved much higher success rates than with any other smoking cessation product.
- In 2013, the UK became the first country to officially endorse “cutting down” as a recommended strategy for smokers who cannot or do not want to stop smoking entirely.
- The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) recommended that doctors inform their patients of these alternatives.