How to Use NicoBloc
Simply apply the NicoBloc fluid to your cigarette right before smoking.
Set Your Targets — Then Reach ThemSmoke one less cigarette per day, every other day. The graph below shows how a 20-a-day smoker cuts down four cigarettes a week for the first four weeks — an attainable target.
Actual amounts vary according to cigarette brand and an individual smoker’s smoking style
- At the end of week 1, the smoker should be on 1/5 less cigarettes. If a smoker smokes 20 a day, then at the end of week 1 they should be smoking 16 a day.
- At the end of week 2, the smoker should be on 1/4 less cigarettes. If they were smoking 16 a day at end of week 1, then they should be smoking 12 a day.
- At the end of week 3, the smoker should be on 1/3 less cigarettes. If they were smoking 12 a day at end of week 2, then they should be smoking 8 a day.
- At the end of week 4, the smoker should be on 1/2 less cigarettes. If they were smoking 8 a day at end of week 3, then they should be smoking 4 a day.
- At end of week 5, the smoker should be on 1/2 less again. If they were smoking 4 a day at end of week 4, they should be smoking just 2 a day.
- Ideally, by end of week 6 they may have stopped already and if not then this is the time they should be ready to go for their final attempt.
Download the Weekly Progress chart to record the number of cigarettes you smoke, making it easier to achieve your targets as you get less nicotine at the same time.
How to Apply NicoBloc
- Apply NicoBloc to the filter just prior to smoking.
- Make a small indention in the filter with the tip of the bottle and apply one drop.
- Gently cover the entire filter tip using the bottle tip to move it around.
- Squeeze the filter a few times to help the filter absorb the fluid.
Quickstart ChartLook up the number of cigarettes per day that you currently smoke before using NicoBloc (on the left-hand side). Then, see your smoking goals for each day during your first week.
Check out our Wean Machine app!Smokers can easily set achievable targets to gradually reduce their cigarette consumption over six weeks - in conjunction with using NicoBloc to either significantly cut down or to stop altogether.
Apple IOS: Apple App Store
Windows Phone: coming soon