HOW TO USE NICOBLOC
Target Setting is Easy
Using the Daily/Weekly progress chart, you can record the number of cigarettes you smoke. Making it easier to achieve your targets as you get less nicotine at the same time.
Click here to download the tracking chart.
The graph below shows how a 20 a day smoker cuts down 4 cigarettes a week for the first 4 weeks or just 1 cigarette less per day, every other day – an easy target for a smoker to achieve.
Actual amounts vary according to cigarette brand and an individual smoker’s smoking style
- At the end of week 1, the smoker should be on 1/5 less cigarettes.
If a smoker smokes 20 a day, then at the end of week 1 they should be smoking 16 a day.
- At the end of week 2, the smoker should be on 1/4 less cigarettes.
If they were smoking 16 a day at end of week 1, then they should be smoking 12 a day.
- At the end of week 3, the smoker should be on 1/3 less cigarettes.
If they were smoking 12 a day at end of week 2, then they should be smoking 8 a day.
- At the end of week 4, the smoker should be on 1/2 less cigarettes.
If they were smoking 8 a day at end of week 3, then they should be smoking 4 a day.
- At end of week 5, the smoker should be on 1/2 less again.
If they were smoking 4 a day at end of week 4, they should be smoking just 2 a day.
- Ideally, by end of week 6 they may have stopped already and if not then this is the time they should be ready to go for their final quit attempt.
How To Apply NicoBloc
- Apply NicoBloc to the filter just prior to smoking.
- Make a small indention in the filter with the tip of the bottle and apply one drop.
- Gently cover the entire filter tip using the bottle tip to move it around.
- Squeeze the filter a few times to help the filter absorb the fluid.
When putting 2 or 3 drops on make the indent slightly bigger and repeat the process.
Quick Start Chart
On the left side under “Cigs” – look up the number of cigarettes per day that you currently smoke (before using NicoBloc) and we’ve provided smoking goals for each day in during your first week.
Check out our Wean Machine app!
Smokers can easily set achievable targets to gradually reduce their cigarette consumption over six weeks – in conjunction with using NicoBloc to either significantly cut down or to stop altogether.
Apple IOS: Apple App Store
Windows Phone: coming soon
BLOCK HARMFUL TAR AND NICOTINE AT YOUR PACE!